Applicable to Theme UI-Kit applications
Provide a collaboration tool for users of your application by adding the
Pulse gadget to your application. By posting, viewing, and commenting on messages, users can
work together to resolve cases faster.
Users that post Pulse messages can make
their posts more meaningful by adding attachments, including links, or by formatting the
What to do next: Create feed sources that you can add to activity feeds. For
more information, see Creating feed sources for activity feeds.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio,
- Expand the User Interface category, and
then click Section.
- Open a section in which you want to add a Pulse gadget.
- Add the Pulse gadget:
- If you edit the section in the View editor, click .
- If you use a full section editor, click Structural, and
then drag Embedded section to a place in the layout where you
want to display Pulse.
- In the Section include modal window, in the
Section field, enter pxFeed.
- Click Submit.
- Click Save.