Apply functions and more advanced logic in When rules by editing the conditions in the legacy authoring mode.
By default, when you create and edit When rules, you use the condition builder view. For more information on how to define conditions, see Defining conditions for a When rule.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click , and then open the rule that you want to edit.
- On the rule form, double-click the link below the When node.
- In the first field, enter a property, a literal constant, or a function call.
- In the second field, select a comparator.
- In the third column, provide a value that you want to compare with the value
from the first field:
- Enter the value.
- Click Select values, and then select the value.
For example: Status work is equal to Done
- Optional: To configure advanced conditions, press the Down arrow button, and then select a condition from the list.
- Click Submit.
- Optional: Develop the rule by clicking Actions, and then
performing one of the following procedures:
- To update the condition, click Edit.
- To add another condition, click Insert condition.
- To create a group of nested conditions, click Insert group.
- To delete the expression node, click Delete.
- Click Save.