Before you begin:
Plan development of your application, manage the workload in your team, and
prioritize your work accordingly by following the application backlog on your Inventory
page. The Inventory landing page lists personas and draft data associations across your
Microjourney, so that your team can map items to specific
By analyzing the inventory, you can also determine how different
elements of your application, such as personas and case types, interact with each
You associate personas and data objects with case types when you plan your
Microjourney. Because of these associations, you can clearly
visualize the data and participants that your business processes require. After you
create these associations, or draft relationships, you can analyze your application
inventory, so that you can prioritize work by checking releases associated with personas
and data objects. You can also group and filter personas and data objects for a better
understanding of how these elements are related.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click
- In the Application profile section, click
- In the Inventory section, select the type of information
that you want to view:
- To manage draft personas, select
- To manage draft data objects, select
- Manage the list of items to display information that you need:
- To group personas or data objects, click Group,
and then in the list, select the grouping method that you want to apply, for
example Case types.
- To display only selected information about personas or data objects,
click Fields, and then select the fields that you
want to display, for example Channel and
- To change how the information is displayed, click
Density, and then select a format that you want
to apply, for example Compact.
- Update personas or data objects to reflect the latest changes that you make in
your application by clicking Edit
details window:, and then performing the following actions in the
- To change the release in which you want to implement the persona or data
object, in the Release list, select a
- To provide more information about a persona or data object, in the
Comment text box, enter an additional
- To mark the persona or data object as implemented, select the
Mark as done check box.
- Click Submit.