- In the navigation pane, click Spaces.
- Choose the spaces in your application to view.
- To view the private and public spaces, and unlisted spaces of which you are a member, click All spaces.
- To view only the spaces of which you are a member or an owner, click My spaces.
- Click the space to which you want to pin content.
- On the Board tab, click Add content.
- In the Create pin box, select a pin type.
- Select a type of content to pin to the space:
- For the Case, Document, or Space pin types, press the Down Arrow key, and then choose a value from the field that appears, or upload a file.
- For the URL pin type, enter a URL in the field that appears.
- Optional: Update the pin title and image.
Result: The title and image appear in the pin preview on the Board tab.
- Click Pin to space.
- Optional: To pin the current space to another space, click , and then choose or create the spaces to which you want to pin the current space.
- Optional: To pin the content to another space, perform the following actions:
- Hover over the pin, and then click the Show more icon.
- Click Repin.
- In the dialog box, choose or create the spaces to which you want to pin the content.
- Editing a pin in a space
Edit a pin in a space to update the title and image or to add a new image to an existing pin.
- Deleting a pin from a space
Delete a pin from a space when the pin is no longer relevant For example, in the Hiring space, you can delete the job profiles of candidates who have not cleared interviews.