To save time, define a place in your case where a data transform occurs by adding the data transform to a process. You typically add a data transform between two assignments. For example, while processing a purchase order, you can populate a shipping address with data that a user provides as a billing address.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Case types, and then click the case type that you want to open.
- On the Workflow tab, hover over a process to which you want to apply a data transform, and then click Configure process.
- On the toolbar, click Open process.
- Double-click a connector between two assignments where you want to add a data transform.
- In the Connector properties dialog box, in the Set properties section, select Apply data transform.
- In the Data transform field, press the Down arrow key, and then select the data transform.
- Click Submit.
- Click Save.