Ensure that your application supports capabilities that meet your specific
business needs and customer expectations, by creating features. When you create features, you
communicate what elements your development team needs to implement to deliver a complete
application, so that you can appropriately plan your work and inform stakeholders about your
For example, you can create features that represent language
packs and case types to ensure that you deliver an application that meets the requirements
defined with your stakeholders. During application development, your team turns features into
What to do next: Extend the capability with additional capabilities by creating
subfeatures. For more information, see Creating subfeatures.
- In the navigation pane of
App Studio, click Overview.
- In the Application profile section, click
- In the Application profile workspace, click the Feature
- In the header of the Features section, click the
- In the Name field, enter text that uniquely identifies the
- In the Description field, enter text that describes the business
value for this feature and provides an overview of what users can do when the development
team implements the feature.
- Click Create.