You can discuss a document by using Pulse to review additional information about a case with other users in your application, for example, to analyze a faulty sales order.
- In the navigation pane, click Documents.
Result: The Documents landing page opens.
- Choose the documents to view.
- Click All documents to view all the documents in your application.
- Click My documents to view only the documents that you own and follow.
- Click the document that you want to discuss.
- Use Pulse to discuss the document with other users.
- Optional: Perform additional actions to control document notifications, modify content, add tags,
and so on.
- To receive notifications for the document when you are not the owner, click Actions and select Follow.
- To modify the document, click Edit.
- To save an offline copy of the document when the document is an uploaded file, click Download.
- To add tags to the document, modify your notification preferences for the document, or pin the document to a space, click Actions and select the relevant option.
- To add followers, attachments, and references to cases, spaces, and other documents, use the relevant section below the Document details section.