You can set breakpoints to pause processing for specific steps in activities. When a breakpoint is set for an activity, the Tracer window acquires focus when you or the selected requestor connection starts the activity.
- On the developer toolbar, click Tracer, or click on an activity, data transform, or service rule form.
- Click Breakpoints.
- In the Class Name field, select the Applies To class.
- In the Activity Name field, select an activity.
Where to Break
field, select one of the following
- 1 to break when the activity starts
- the step before which you want to pause processing
- all steps to break for each step
- Click Set Break.
- Optional: To remove a breakpoint, select the check box in the Remove column and click Remove.
- Optional: Repeat steps 3 through 6 to add more breakpoints.
- Click Close.