Get quick and full insight into the changes to a rule by reviewing different versions of the rule on the History tab of the rule.
- Open the rule that you want to compare.
For more information, see Exploring rules in your application.
- On the rule form, click the History tab.
- In the History details section, click View full history.
- In the new window, click History for All Versions to display all versions of the rule.
- In the list that appears, select the Compare check box
for each version of the rule that you want to compare.
Note: If the current rule is checked out, the Compare With Checked Out button appears.
- If the current rule is checked out, to compare a rule version with the checked out version, select a version, and then click Compare With Checked Out.
- In the Differences Found report, select a rule to view the differences between the rule versions.