Click the Checkouts icon in the Dev Studio header to open a list of rules checked out by your operator. Rules are organized by type, name, and Applies To class. In the Private overlay, you can perform the following actions:
- Click any rule type to see only checked-out rules of that specific type.
- Click any rule name to open the rule.
- Expand any row to see all versions of the checked-out rule.
- Click the Type or Name columns to sort the list.
- Use the filter icon in the Type and Name columns to apply more specific filter criteria.
Open, delete, or check out multiple rules at once using bulk actions by clicking the Bulk actions link. A list of rules checked out by your operator appears in a new window.
- Discarding checked out rules in bulk
Maintain the best quality application by discarding checked out rules that are irrelevant to your development projects. To save time, you can discard multiple rules at once by performing a bulk action.
- Opening checkouts in bulk
To open checkouts in bulk, complete the following steps: