You can create a review for a branch so that you and other review team members can collaborate to improve the branch quality before you merge the branch. Only one branch review can be open at a time.
If you have a Default email account configured, you are notified when reviews are assigned to you and when reviews are closed. For more information, see Creating an email account in Dev Studio.
Complete the following steps:
- As a best practice, check in any rules that are checked out.
- In the navigation panel, click App, and then click Branches.
- Click the branch for which you want to create the review.
- On the Content tab, click Create review.
- In the Create Review dialog box, in the Objective field, enter the purpose of the review.
- In the Due field, specify the date on which the review should be completed.
- In the User ID field, press the Down Arrow and select the user ID of a reviewer.
- Add more reviewers by clicking the Plus sign and repeating the previous step.
- Click Create.