You can use the Application Explorer to find rules that share the same class. By using the Application Explorer instead of searching, you can quickly find rules that are in your application or inherited by your application, without having to know their names.
- In the navigation panel of Dev Studio, click App.
- Optional: To find rules in a specific built-on application, change the scope of the Application Explorer.
- Click applications.
- Select the check box next to an application name.
- Click Apply.
- On the Classes tab, type one or more characters to display a list of matching class names.
- Click a class name to browse its rules and class structure.
Tip: To reset the Application Explorer to display rules in your team, clear the class name.
- Optional: To bookmark this class, hover on the class name, and then click the Pin icon.
- Expand subclasses and rule types, until you find the rule of interest.
- Click the rule to open it.