- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Case types, and then click the case type that you want to open.
- In the Case life cycle section, click a process.
- In the Process property panel, on the
General tab, define the conditions to start the
Choice Actions Always start a process
- In the Start process (otherwise skip) list, select Always.
- In the Start process (otherwise skip) list, select Custom condition.
- Next to the Start process (otherwise skip)list, click the Configure conditions icon.
- In the Configure condition window,
select a condition, a comparator, and a value to compare
with the condition.
For example: Case status is equal to New
- Optional: To add more conditions, click Add a row, and then repeat the substep 3.c.
- Optional: To group the conditions, select comparators from the
For example: To make only one condition compulsory, from the list, select OR.
- Click Submit.
- In the Start process (otherwise skip) list, select Existing condition.
- In the list of conditions, select a condition, and then define whether the process starts when the condition is true or false.
- Click Save.