- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Case types, and then click the case type that you want to open.
- In the Case life cycle section, click the element of a
case life cycle for which you want to define an escalation action:
- To send a notification after a goal or deadline for a stage elapses, click the stage.
- To send a notification after a goal or deadline for a process elapses, click the process.
- In the Properties pane, click the Goal & deadline tab.
- From the Use Service-level agreement (SLA) list, select Custom SLA.
- In the Goal section, in the Notify
subsection, select the recipients of the notification:
- To notify the creator of the case, select Creator.
- To notify the participants of the case, select Participants.
- If you choose to notify participants, click Manage participants, select the case participants that you want to notify, and then click Done.
- In the Message subsection, select a message type:
- To send a standard notification, select Use default message.
- To compose an email message, select Compose a message, provide a subject, click Compose, enter your message, and then click Done.
- In the Deadline section, create a notification by repeating steps 5 through 7.
- Click Save.