Enable canonical URL generation for a case type to make cases searchable by third-party search engines.
- Enable canonical URL generation for a case type.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Case types, and then click the case type that you want to open.
- On the Settings tab, click General.
- In the Search engine optimization section, select the Enable canonical URL for instances of this case type check box.
- Click Save.
- Add an entry for the case type in the URL Mappings rule for your application so that
users can find a case by searching for its canonical URL. For more information, switch to Dev Studio.
- Generate a valid URL for the case type by configuring options for the pattern.For more information, switch to Dev Studio.