Classify an existing case type as a child of another case type to save time and resources.If you classify a top-level case type as a child case type, your application demotes the top-level case type, and then relocates dependencies from the demoted case type to the new top-level case type in the hierarchy.
- In the navigation pane, click Cases .
- Hover over a parent case type name and click .
- Select Add a child case type.
- Click Existing case type.
- Select a case type from the list.
- Click Finish.