- Add the Create PDF shape to the case life cycle:
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Case types, and then click the case type that you want to open.
- In a process in which you want to add the shape, click .
- Click Select.
- In the Step properties pane, in the Select
view list, select a view that you want to include as a PDF screen
For example: To create a PDF file that contains case attachments, select Case attachments.
- In the PDF orientation section, specify the file layout.
- In the PDF name field, enter a descriptive name for the
For example: Enter Attachments for a job application process.
- In the Attachment category list, select an option that describes
the business classification of the screen capture.
For example: To indicate that the file contains documents that a job applicant issues, select Document.
- Optional: In the Audit note field, enter the audit note.
- Click Save.