- Add the Question page shape to the life cycle of your case.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Case types, and then click the case type that you want to open.
- On the Workflow tab, in the Life cycle section, hover over a process in a stage, and then click .
- Click Select.
- In the Answer set of questions field, provide a name for the step, for example, Rate the product.
- In the Route to field, press the Down arrow key, and then select
the user who is responsible for answering the questions on the page:
- To route the question page to the user who currently processes the case, select Current user.
- To route the question page to a specific user, select Specific user, and then, in the Operator field, enter the ID of the user to complete the question page.
- Optional: To control whether your application displays the question page at run time, in the
Display when field, press the Down arrow key, and then select a
For example: Display a set of questions about the details of a vehicle only if the customer's insurance covers the type of accident that a customer had.
- Optional: To provide additional comments about the question page, in the Audit note field, enter some helpful extra text.
- Click Save.