Before you begin: Create specifications that you want to associate with your
Engage with your stakeholders and communicate goals that you want your case
type to achieve by creating specifications. Specifications represent actions that users
can perform by using your application so that all parties involved in the development
process have a common understanding of the purpose of your application.
example, for a Hiring a job candidate
case type, you can create
specifications that describe the following actions:
- HR worker can collect personal information from the candidate
- Job candidate can upload documents
- Hiring manager can accept the candidate
Associating specifications with case types is suitable for
advanced developers. To describe the purpose of your application in a low-code and more
user-friendly way, create features.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Records.
- Expand the Process category, and then click
- In the list of case type instances, open the case type that you want to
- On the Specifications tab, click Click to
- In the Name column, press the Down arrow key, and then
select a specification that you want to associate with the case type.
- Optional: To add more specifications, repeat steps 4 through 5.
- Click Save.