- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Case types.
- In the list of case types, open a case type of the Questionnaire type that you want to edit.
- On the Questionnaire tab, on the question page that you want to
edit, add a block of text:
Choices Actions Create a new block of text
- Click .
- In the list of question types, select Info text.
- In the text editor, enter informative text.
For example: Enter All questionnaire data is confidential. We use the information that you give us only for statistical purposes and do not share it with any third parties. Reuse an existing block of text
- Click .
- In the Questionnaire library dialog box, select a block of text that you want to reuse, and then click Add next to the text.
- Close the dialog box by clicking Add.
Note: In applications based on Cosmos React, you can use only plain text info text. Standard Pega Platform applications support inserting dynamic values and formatting the question text.
- Click Save.