In Pega® Express, learn how you can change a form template to control the layout of fields in your form. By default, forms have a one-column layout. Templates provide multiple options for two- and three-column form layouts.
To change the template that is used for a form:
- Select a case type name from the menu to create a case.
- Process the case by entering values in the provided fields and submitting each form.
- When you reach the step that you want to edit, click Configure this view.
- In the Template section in the right panel, click Change to switch the existing layout to any of the standard or custom predefined templates.
- Drag fields to rearrange their order in the view. You can also update the form by editing the fields that it contains.
- Click to close this window and save your changes.