In Pega® Express, learn how to configure a case type, which models the work that is accomplished in your application. You can create a simple case type and extend it later by defining a data model and life cycle.
- In the navigation panel, click Case types to view the list of current case types in your application.
- Click New.
- In the Case type name field, enter a name for the case type.
- Click Next to create the case type.
- Optional: Explore the options on the Data model tab to learn how you can define fields.
- Optional: Explore the options on the Workflow tab to learn how you can define stages, processes, and steps.
- Click Done.