You use Pega Customer Service application to create links or buttons so that a Customer Service Representative (CSR) can click to launch a selected process directly from the customer composite. These links or buttons are called express actions. For example, you can configure the dispute transaction number section with an express action that launches the dispute transaction process for the selected transaction.
To configure an express action:
- Log in to Designer Studio.
- Click +Launch > Interaction Portal.
- Click + New > Demo Screen Pops > Demo Pop - CONNOR.
- Expand Transactions.
- Click Live UI and then click a Txn ID in the Transaction section, for example, 8027.
- Click the Open icon .
- Click the Gear icon to view properties.
- Go to the Actions tab.
- Select the action.
- In the Action set 1 group, enter the Class name of the service process, for example PegaCA-Work-DisputeTransaction.
- Enter the Flow name associated with the service process, for example, CADisputeSingleTransaction.
- Click .
- Click .
- Enter a name for this section, for example, ProcessDisputeTx.
Configuring an express action