All case commands and response commands that you define are topics.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click Channels.
- In the Current channel interfaces section, click the icon that represents your existing Unified Messaging, Web Chatbot, or Alexa channel.
- In the channel, click the Configuration tab.
- In the Content section, select a method for modifying a
- To add a new case command, click Add case type.
- To edit an existing case command, click the Switch to edit mode icon for a case type.
- In the Case type list in the Response configuration window, select a case type that you want to create when the user enters a specific command.
- In the Create case command field, enter text that
triggers the system to create the case.Through text analysis, a user command provides the input that determines the best case command type to create by the IVA.
- If the case command requires authentication, select the Requires
authentication check box.
For example: The following figure shows a chatbot configuration with a case command that requires authentication:
- Optional: To add more case commands, repeat steps 4 through 7.
- Click Submit.
- Click Save.