Add a JFrog repository to provide centralized storage, versioning, and metadata support for file storage and knowledge management, for example, to store and source file attachments in cases.
Pega Cloud Services environments do not support adding local file system
repositories. Instead, client applications running in Pega Cloud Services environments
use a default S3 repository that is preconfigured and optimized for Pega Cloud
environments. This repository appears as pegacloudfilestorage in
your list of repositories in in Dev Studio. For details, see Pega Cloud Services File Storage.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Enter a short description of the repository and the repository name and click Create and open.
- In the Definition tab, click Select and select the repository type.
- Click JFrog Artifactory.
- In the Configuration section, in the Host
ID field, enter the location of the JFrog deployment.
Note: Do not include any text after the host address that starts with /artifactory. For example, if a JFrog deployment is accessed through https://10.35.324.324:8081/artifactory, the value entered in the Host ID field must be https://10.35.324.324:8081.
- In the Repository key field, enter the root location on the JFrog server under which all artifacts are stored.
- Optional: To connect to a JFrog repository with a blank or customized context root, click
Custom Context Root, and then enter the context root
of the repository in the Context root field.The value that you enter in this field is appended to the Host ID.
For example: If the host ID is https://localhost:8082 and the context root is /JFrogv1, the location of your repository is https://localhost:8082/JFrogv1.
- In the Authentication profile field, specify Basic.
- Click Test connectivity to verify whether your credentials are valid.
- Click Validate repository to test the connection to the Repository APIs and review the results in the Test Repository Connectivity window. The results include the total time to complete the test, the Repository APIs tested, and the status of the connection.
- Click Save.