The Integration Designer landing page clearly shows how all the components are connected, including:
- Data pages for the data objects.
- Case types and data types in the applications that use this data type.
Manage your data by using the following capabilities:
- View the integration landscape, a visual representation of the relationships between the data objects in your application and their connections to systems of record.
- Create data objects and connect them to the Pega system of record or REST data sources. For more information, see Connecting a data object to a system of record.
- View and modify the mappings of data objects. For more information, see Updating connections and field mappings for a data object.
- Access data objects whose data pages connect to a sample data source and use the simulation feature by clicking Simulated. You can replace the source of these data pages to connect them to a system of record and make them ready for production.
- Update system details by right-clicking a system icon.