To specify patterns that your application uses to filter autoreply messages, edit the Email/AutoReplySubject dynamic system setting (DSS). For example, if you communicate with clients in several countries, you can add patterns in different languages.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Records.
- Expand the SysAdmin category, and then click Dynamic System Settings.
- On the Dynamic System Settings page, in the Setting Purpose column, click Filter.
- In the Search text field, enter Email/AutoReplySubject and click Apply.
- Click the row of the Email/AutoReplySubject DSS.
- On the Edit Dynamic System Settings page, on the
Settings tab, in the Value
field, enter additional patterns to filter, separated by commas.
For example: To filter out emails that have AUTOREPLY:thankyou and AUTOREPLY:noreply in the subject, enter thankyou,noreply.
- Click Save.