For more information, see Defining Pega Platform access to an external Cassandra database.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- In the Decision data store nodes section, click Edit settings.
- In the Edit decision data store settings window, select the Use external Cassandra cluster check box.
- In the Cassandra host(s) field, enter a comma-separated list of Cassandra host names or IP addresses.
- In the Cassandra CQL port field, enter the Cassandra
Query Language (CQL) port.To connect to the DDS node cluster by using third-party or custom tools to load or extract data through the Thrift protocol, enter 9160. To use the CQL3 Cassandra protocol, enter 9042.
- In the Cassandra user ID and Cassandra password fields, enter the credentials for the Cassandra user role that you created.
- In the Logging level list, select a logging level.For more information about Cassandra driver loggers, see the DataStax driver documentation.
- Click Submit.