From Customer Decision Hub, you can start a simulation test that you already configured. Additionally, you can start a new simulation test or restart an already completed one.
- In Customer Decision Hub, click Simulation Testing.
- Locate the ID of the simulation test that you want to start and click it.You use the filter function to browse through simulations. For more information, see Filtering simulations.
- Start the simulation by performing one of the following steps:
- To start a new simulation, click Start.
- To start an already completed simulation, click Restart.
Caution: To avoid deleting previous simulation test results, the Clear previous results for simulation test setting must be disabled before restarting.
View the reports that are assigned to the simulations by clicking a report in
For more information, see Viewing and managing reports assigned to a simulation and Viewing additional simulation details.