When you create a unit test case for a flow or case type, the system records the data that you enter.
You can record the following type of information:
Starter flows. Non-starter flows may be tested from a starter flow that calls on the non-starter flow.
- Subprocesses that are configured as part of a flow.
- The Assignment, Utility, and Approval shapes. For flows, assignments must be routed to the current operator so that the recording of the flow continues and the system captures data as part of the test case.
Data that is captured on the pyWorkPage.
When a flow or case type runs, a pyWorkPage is created on the clipboard and captures information such as data that you enter for assignments. It also captures information such as case ID, date and time that the case was created, and the latest case status.
There are additional assertions that you can configure for flows and case types, including case status, assigned to, and attachment exists. For these assertions, the system compares expected values to the value that is recorded on the pyWorkPage.
If you refresh or cancel recording the flow or case type, data that is on the pyWorkPage might not be accurate.
- Local actions and flow actions that are configured as part of the flow or case type.
- Child cases that are created and finish running before the flow or test case resumes running.
- All properties, excluding properties that begin with either