Reports provide a variety of information about all the deployments in your pipeline. For example, you can view the frequency of new deployments to production.
You can view the following key performance indicators (KPI):
- Deployment Success – Percentage of deployments that are successfully deployed to production
- Deployment Frequency – Frequency of new deployments to production
- Deployment Speed – Average time taken to deploy to production
- Start frequency – Frequency at which new deployments are triggered
- Failure rate – Average number of failures per deployment
- Merges per day – Average number of branches that are successfully merged per day
Open the pipeline by doing one of the following actions:
- If the pipeline open, click .
- If a pipeline is not open, in the navigation pane, click Reports. Next, in the Pipeline field, press the Down arrow key and select the name of the pipeline for which to view the report.
From the list that appears in the top right of the Reports page, select whether you want to view reports for all deployments, the last 20 deployments, or the last 50 deployments.