If a manual step is configured on a stage, the deployment pauses when it reaches the step, and you can either complete it or reject it if your role has the appropriate permissions. For example, if a user was assigned a task and completed it, you can complete the task in the pipeline to continue the deployment. Deployment Manager also sends you an email when there is a manual step in the pipeline. You can complete or reject a step either within the pipeline or through email.Deployment Manager also generates a manual step if there are schema changes in the application package that the release manager must apply. For more information, see Understanding schema changes in application packages in 5.1.x. To complete or reject a manual step within the deployment, do the following steps:
- To complete or reject a manual step from within an email, click either Accept or Reject.
- To complete or reject a manual step in the pipeline,
- If the pipeline is not open, in the navigation pane, click , and then click the name of the pipeline.
- Accept or reject the step by doing one of the following actions:
- To resolve the task so that the deployment continues through the pipeline, click Complete.
- To reject the task so that the deployment does not proceed, click Reject.