If you are a super administrator or application administrator, you can add users to Deployment Manager and specify their roles. Only super administrators can create other super administrators or application administrators who can access one or more applications. Application administrators can create other application administrators for the applications that they manage.
- In the navigation pane of Deployment Manager click Users, and then click People.
- On the People page, click Add user.
- In the Add user dialog box, click the
User field, and do one of the following
- Press the Down arrow key and select the user that you want to add.
- Enter an email address.
- Click Add.
- From the Role list, select the role to assign to the user.
- If you selected the App admin role or a custom role, in the Applications field, enter the application name that the user can access.
- Click Send invite to send an email, which contains the user name and a randomly generated password for the user to log in to Deployment Manager with, to the user.