You can configure a case status assertion on a flow or case type to verify the status
of the case.
If you have multiple assignments on a flow or case type, you can configure a case status on
each assignment. The pyWorkPage on the clipboard captures the latest case
status, which depends on where you stop recording the flow or case type.
For example, your flow has a
Customer Details assignment, with the case
status set as
New. It also has a subflow with an
Information assignment, with the case status set as
If you record only the
Customer Details assignment, the case status, which
is captured in the .pyStatusWork property on the
pyWorkPage, is set to
New. If you also record the
Account Information assignment, the case status is set to
Before you begin: Open the unit test case. For more information, see Opening a unit test case.
- On the bottom of the Definition tab, click Add
- From the Assertion type list, select Case
- Select the comparator from the Comparator list.
- In the Value field, press the Down Arrow key and select the case
- Optional: To add a comment, click the Add comment icon, enter a comment,
and click OK.
- Click Save.