Test cases and suites that are run using Execute tests services can fail for a few reasons.
Reasons for failed tests:
- The operator does not have access to the location of the results.
- The access group that is passed by the service either does not exist or no access group is associated with the operator ID.
- The application name and version that are passed do not exist.
- An application is not associated with the access group that is passed by the service.
- No Pega unit test cases or test suites are in the application.
- The test suite pxInsName does not exist for the application name and version or for the access group that is passed by the service.