If you are updating to Deployment Manager and using the Default email account, after you update to Deployment Manager 4.7.x, you must do certain steps so that you can send email notifications.Do the following steps:
- Update the email sender and recipient in Pega
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio,, click Records, and then click .
- Click Default.
- On the Edit Email Account form, configure and save
the email account.For more information about configuring email accounts, see Creating an email account in Dev Studio
- If you have an email listener that listens to the same email address that you
configured in Deployment Manager in the previous step, delete the listener to
ensure that the DMEmailListener is listening to the email account that you
- In the header of Dev Studio,, click .
- On the Email: Integration page, on the Email Listeners tab, click the listener that you want to delete.
- Click Delete.