If you are using branches in your application, specify options for merging branches into the base application.Do the following steps:
- If the pipeline is not open, in the navigation pane of Deployment Manager, click Pipelines and then click the name of the pipeline.
- Click .
- Click Merge policy.
- If you are not using branches, click the No radio button, and then go to step 6.
- If you are using branches, do the following actions:
- Click Yes.
- Do one of the following actions:
- To merge branches into the highest existing ruleset in the application, click Highest existing ruleset.
- To merge branches into a new ruleset, click New ruleset.
- In the Password field, enter the password that locks the rulesets on the development system.
- Click Save.
- Run diagnostics to verify that your pipeline is
configured correctly. For more information, see Diagnosing a pipeline in 5.3.x.