If a deployment has errors, the pipeline stops processing on it. You can perform actions on it, such as rolling back the deployment or skipping the step on which the error occurred.
- If the pipeline is not open, in the navigation pane, click .
- Click the More icon, and then do one of the following
- To resume running the pipeline from the task, click Resume from current task.
- To skip the step and continue running the pipeline, click Skip current task and continue.
- To roll back to an earlier deployment, click Rollback.
- To stop running the pipeline, click Abort.