If you are using Jenkins to perform tasks in your pipeline, you can add the Run Jenkins step to the stage on which you want it to run. If you have configured the Jenkins OrchestratorURL and PipelineID parameters, when this task fails, the pipeline stops running. For more information about configuring these parameters, see Configuring Jenkins.To add this task, do the following steps:
- Do one of the following actions:
- Click a task, click the More icon, and then click either Add task above or Add task below.
- Click Add task in the stage.
- In the Task list, click Run Jenkins step.
- In the Job name field, enter the name of the Jenkins job (which is the name of the Jenkins deployment) that you want to run.
- In the Token field, enter the Jenkins authentication token.
- In the Parameters field, enter parameters, if any, to send to the Jenkins job.
- Click Submit.
- Continue configuring your pipeline. For more information, see one of the following topics: