Update cloned rule, data, work, and history tables with the schema changes in the latest base tables by using the Update Applications Schema utility in Dev Studio.
- To apply schema changes, the dynamic system setting
database/AutoDBSchemaChangesmust be true.
- You can view this landing page, review schema differences, and download the schema file without needing any special privilege or setting.
- Click .
- Click Run. The system displays the differences between your cloned tables and the new base tables.
- Review the differences between your cloned tables and the latest base tables. The
system organizes the differences in the following categories:
- Missing Pega Platform shipped schema
- Update Rule Tables
- Update Data Tables
- Update Work and History Tables
Note: If there are no differences in a category, the corresponding bullet does not appear.
- Apply the changes in one of the following ways:
- To automatically apply the changes, click Apply schema.
- To download SQL files of the changes, click View and download
schema. The system creates a
outputschema.zipfile of changes. Give this file to your database administrator to apply.