If you are performing an in-place patch, you can skip this section.
- Log in as a user with the PegaRULES:HighAvailabilityAdministrator role.
- Specify that a Zero downtime patch is in progress by setting the dynamic system setting
ZeroDowntimeUpgradeInProgress to true.
- Search for the dynamic system setting, ZeroDowntimeUpgradeInProgress, and edit it.
- In the Value field, enter true.
- Click Save.
- Configure the HA cluster setting to support automatic rule migration:
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Check Cluster updating – Disable saving of rules.
Note: The Cluster updating – Disable saving of rules setting works in conjunction with the ZeroDowntimeUpgradeInProgress rule to enable rule saving in this configuration.
- Click Submit.