If you enabled rule migration functionality before the patch, you must revert the cluster settings after the cluster restart to notify the system that the patch is complete.
- Log in as a user with the PegaRULES:HighAvailabilityAdministrator role.
- Configure the HA cluster setting to disable automatic rule migration:
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Clear Cluster upgrading - Disable saving of rules.
Note: The Cluster upgrading – Disable saving of rules setting works in conjunction with the ZeroDowntimeUpgradeInProgress rule to disable rule saving in this case.
- Click Submit.
- Specify that the patch is complete by setting
ZeroDowntimeUpgradeInProgress to false.
- Search for the Dynamic System Setting, ZeroDowntimeUpgradeInProgress, and edit it.
- In the Value field, enter false.
- Click Save.