After you install hotfixes, verify that the installation was successful.
- Review your logs to verify that no system errors occurred during the installation process.
- Make the system available to users for a period of time to test the functionality that is provided in the hotfix.
- Verify that your issue has been fixed and that the hotfix did not introduce any unwanted changes.
- Do one of the following actions:
- To remove the hotfix, roll back the hotfix. You cannot roll back committed hotfixes.
- To make the hotfix permanent, commit the hotfix.Because you must roll back or commit all hotfixes at one time, commit this hotfix to roll back and commit hotfixes that you install at a later date.