By default, the system packages the data transforms that you configure in the following components:
- Flow connectors
- Flow actions as preprocessing or postprocessing data transforms
- Display refresh actions in controls
- Run data transform actions in controls (in either the default or other page context)
- Apply data transform step actions in other data transforms
The structure of the packaged data transforms resembles the original model of the data transform and contains only the elements that are relevant for offline-enabled apps. If a data transform matches an unsupported scenario, the offline-enabled app does not process the data transform and the system logs an error.
Supported elements of data transforms
Offline-enabled apps support the following actions for data transforms:
- Update page
- Append to
- Append and map to
- Otherwise when
- Apply data transform
- Exit data transform
- For each page in
- Exit for each
Offline-enabled apps do not support data transforms in the following scenarios:
- A source field contains the at sign (@) outside of the quotation marks (" ").
Library functions are not supported in offline mode. Configure the source field to contain expressions such as plus (+) or spaces as an alternative solution.
- A condition contains the at sign (@).
Library functions are not supported in offline mode. Use client-side expressions as an alternative solution.
- A condition does not contain a dot (.).
Server-side when conditions are not supported in offline mode. Use client-side expressions as an alternative solution.
- Parameter pages and list-related keywords, such as APPEND, INDEX, LAST, are not supported in offline mode.
For properties that evaluate to a true Boolean (true, yes), the condition of a When data transform is met for the following values:
For properties that evaluate to a false Boolean (false, no), the condition of a When data transform is met for the following values:
- "0" or any number of zeros in quotation marks (for example, "0000")
- Offline data transform API