Integrate Pega Predictive Diagnostic Cloud (PDC) with ServiceNow to track and manage the resolution of issues detected by PDC in your system. After you configure this integration, you can create ServiceNow incidents and events by sharing PDC cases and by sending PDC notifications directly to ServiceNow.
- The URL that you use to log in to your ServiceNow account, for example,
- The user name and password that you use to log in to ServiceNow, for example,
- Log in to PDC as a Manager.
- In the PDC header, click the Properties icon, and then select .
- In the list of integrations, click ServiceNow.
- Enter your ServiceNow account’s URL, for example, https://myaccount.service-now.com.
- Enter your ServiceNow user name and password.
- In the Target Table section, select the items that you want to create in ServiceNow by sharing a case: Event or Incident
- Click Submit.
- Enable notifications to ServiceNow. For information, see Enabling notifications to ServiceNow on Pega Predictive Diagnostic Cloud.