Pega 1:1 Operations Manager gives non-technical teams the ability to request changes to business-as-usual operations. In the Pega 1:1 Operations Manager portal, you can create change requests to create a new action or update an existing action.
Log in to Pega 1:1 Operations Manager as a user with the <your implementation application>:BusinessUser access group.The default portal for the <your implementation application>:BusinessUser user group is the 1:1 Operations Manager portal. For more information, see the Pega 1:1 Operations Manager Implementation Guide on the Pega Customer Decision Hub product page.
In the left navigation pane, click.
In the Change Request window, in the Name field, enter a meaningful title for your request.
In the Select type section, select whether you want to create a new action, update an existing action, or whether you are unsure at this time.
In the Completion date field, specify when you want the update to be completed.
In the Description field, provide more details about the changes that you want to request.
For example: Create a new action which promotes the Platinum Credit Card to customers who are part of our loyalty program.
In the Attach files section, provide files related to the request by clicking Attach.
Result: Pega 1:1 Operations Manager creates the change request. For change requests other than Change prediction, you can now define additional requirements, context, eligibilities, and channel details.
Depending on the type of change that you want to request, do one of the following tasks:
Create new action
- Review the request details on the Define attributes tab and adjust them as required, for example, to provide more information about the action.
- In the Define availability tab, specify the conditions
under which the action is available to customers.
For example: Specify the dates when the action is available, or indicate whether the action should be offered to customers as part of a bundle.
- If you defined any customer journeys for your Pega Customer Decision Hub application, select a customer journey stage that the action is associated with in the Define journey stage tab.
- In the Define engagement policy tab, select the conditions
under which the action can be offered to customers.
For example: An action can be offered only to customers who signed up for a loyalty card.
- In the Define channels tab, describe the treatments which
you want to be associated with the action.
- Provide the text for the web ad or ads which you require, and describe their placement on the web page
- Define the subject line, tracking code, and other data elements for an email
- Define the text, tracking code, and other data elements for an SMS
Update existing action
- In the Specify details section, select the action that you want to update.
- Specify the action attributes that you want to update.
- Update action details
- Modify engagement policies
- Edit, create, or remove treatments for the action
Result: The change request is created and is now available for review by an operator with the <your implementation application>:TeamLead access group, as shown in the following figure: