- In the header of Dev Studio, click
- Click Logging, and then click Logging Settings.
- Edit the settings in the CTI Properties rule form:
LogLevel, Appender Class Name,
Appender Property.Pega Platform utilizes the log4j library.
- Define the type of information to include in the log by selecting the related check boxes: Requests, Events, or Clipboard state.
- Optional: Add the device number for every device to monitor at Pega Call rule
level.The device number corresponds to the Extension entered when a Pega Call Operator logs in.
- Optional: Add the Operator ID for every Operator to monitor at Pega Call rule level. The Operator ID corresponds to the login name of an operator.
- Click Save.
- Restart the system for the settings to take effect.
Pega Call log files are generated in the same location as Pega Platform log files.
The default file name is
PegaCTI.log and the default file
yyyy is the year, MMM is the month,
dd is the date, and %i is the rolling index when the log file
With these default settings, the fist log file created on March 3rd 2019 would be
PegaCTI-2019-MAR-03.log and the second one