The Pega Call configuration wizard enables you to create the
basic configuration for Pega Call.
After you configure the basic settings, you can make more advanced configuration changes
With the Pega Call configuration wizard, you can:
- Configure and test connectivity to your CTI server.
- Configure the Pega Call application ruleset.
- Configure the telephone UI that the CSRs will use.
- Detect and map the call data to the properties on the Pega clipboard.
- Configure the desktop behavior when a customer call arrives for the CSR.
- Review and save the complete configuration.