Before you create the alert template in the CM Business Analyst portal, determine which SLAs that you want to associate with the alert.
- Log in to the application by entering the user name for the Business Analyst operator and the password that you specified.
- Click .
- In the navigation panel, click , and then complete the fields.
- Click New to create a new goal or Copy from existing alert to reuse existing information.
- Click New to create a new SLA or Select Existing SLA.
- To create a new SLA, perform the following steps:
- Enter a name in the New SLA field, and click the Add icon.
- In the Create a new SLA dialog box, complete the fields For information about these fields, see Creating a service-level agreement rule.
Note: If you need to configure values for passed deadline, contact your administrator.
- Click Submit.
- To make this template available for use, select the Active check
box. This means that a care manager can find the template when searching or a business analyst can use it when attaching tasks to an intervention in the Business Analyst portal.
- Click Continue to select the data source for the alert.
- Complete the fields in this step, and then click Continue to select the codes.
To enter the alert information and specify the data source for the template: