Pega Care Management provides organizations with the opportunity to manage patients through the life cycle of engagement. Pega Care Management now uses Pega Customer Service for Healthcare as a foundational application that provides clients access to many Customer Service workflows and functions. The Pega Care Management application optimizes the creation and management of care and care plans for patients through automated integration and workflow rules. You can quickly start using the application for one area of care such as managing disease states or offering wellness campaigns and then easily expand to also support utilization management or case management for patients.
The application provides a unified approach that uses the value of highly skilled care-management professionals to ensure that optimal care is delivered to both populations and individuals across chronic and acute conditions.
With Pega Care Management, organizations can build and manage programs and support care management across all functions by providing a complete view of each patient including Internet of Things (IoT), clinical information, assessments, and analytics. The application also enables care teams to configure programs that comply with industry standards, such as HIPAA-compliant data usage and other standards.
- Getting started
- Updating your Pega Care Management application settings
- Modifying rules to support General Data Protection Regulation
- Patient 360
- Pega Care Management Microjourneys
- Implementing case types and attributes
- Integrating your Pega Care Management application with external systems
- Business Analyst portal
- Questionnaire management
- Creating question pages
- Creating questionnaires and configuring actions
- Deleting items from questionnaire management repository
- Customizing reports
- Testing in the Build environment